Ever wonder to eat at a restaurant which simultaneously you can enjoy the exotic view of KL city? Someone has recommended this restaurant which is situatued in Ulu Langat, Kompleks Pelancongan Menara Tinjau.
They offer mostly western food at a reasonable price (considering it’s at the uphill). However the quality is not really up to the standard.
They have 3 restaurants there, one is more for yumcha, another is Arabian food and another is is western food. The one that I’ve tried is the Arabian restaurant which I don’t really like the food. They have mostly kebab kinda food and also some chicken and rice set which roughly costs around RM10 – RM30.
Look Out Point Restaurant and Cafe Direction:
1. Take the Pandan Indah exit at the MRR2.
2. Go straight until the T-Junction. Esso will be on your left. Turn right at the traffic light.
3. Take a left at the next traffic light
4. Take another left at the traffic light beside Puteri Plaza.
5. Turn right at the traffic light junction to Ulu Langat/Kajang. (Please take note on this, you might missed this.)
6. From this traffic light the road is winding for about 3 km.
7. Look out for the sign board “Menara Tinjau”.
8. Will come across a food court on the right with carpark. Turn in and drive up the slope to the LookOut Point Restaurant.
Contact number: Chua – 012-3261391
Fendy – 017-3535210
This is my food blog. If you are interested with technology, you are welcome to visit my Tech Blog at TechieCorner.com. Thank you.